WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT VICTORY?
- A WARM FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE:
Arriving at a large church can be intimidating... At Victory, you’ll be greeted by our First Impressions Team and our friendly congregation. We won't single you out or embarrass you either!
- A DYNAMIC WORSHIP SERVICE:
Engaging in corporate worship brings people closer to each other and to God. The worship at Victory stirs the hearts of everyone involved. From the uplifting music, to the powerful preaching, the services at Victory compel the diverse congregation to lift up Christ together.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- There are no dress requirements at Victory. You will find everything from jeans and t-shirts, to dresses and business suits. Wear what helps you honor God at church! That is what's important.
HOW CAN I MEET OTHERS AND GET INVOLVED?
- FOUNDATIONS CLASS: Click here for more! The goal of the Victory Baptist Church "Foundations" class is to root, build up, and establish you at Victory! During this program, you will learn EVERYTHING there is to know about Victory! "Foundations" will equip you to become an active part of Victory, and position you in an area of relationship and service with others in VBC.
- CONNECT GROUPS: Click here for more!
A great way to connect with our church and grow with others is our CONNECT Groups. These small group Bible studies help us grow together in Christ as we serve Him at Victory.
- V.I.P. TEAMS: Click here for more!
Interested in volunteering and serving? Our V.I.P. Teams give us all an opportunity to serve at Victory!
WHAT ABOUT MY CHILDREN?
- VICTORY KIDZ: Click here for more!
Victory Kidz meets every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening! Your children will LOVE the exciting worship, teaching, games, and all of the elements that make Victory Kidz great!
- VICTORY TEENS: Click here for more!
Teenagers under your roof? In a time where young people are pulled in every negative direction, Victory Teens is designed to grow, encourage, and strengthen them for Christ! High School and Middle School groups meet every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening!